Saturday, July 11, 2009

Prologue-Sight

Wolfstar's kits were playing outside.

"This is what you get for hurting our clan!"

Foxkit leaps at Pinekit and pretends to bite his throat.Pinekit slowly falls to the ground and tries to stay still.Riverclaw lets out a mrrow of laughter.

'Wolfstar.The kits are trying to be you.Foxkit really likes replaying the time when you killed Fang and you found out that you were going to be the leader.

"Is it really me you want as your leader!"

Foxkit said in a high squeaky voice as Pinekit,Silverkit and Wingkit chanted.

"Foxstar!Foxstar!Foxstar!"

"Oh almighty Foxstar.Can I be the leader this time?"

Pinekit said while dipping his head.

"Yes.You will be my deputy.Pinekit.I crown you deputy of Moonclan and I give you your warrior name.From this moment you shall be known as...Pinetail!StarClan hounours your playfullness and coyrage!"

Foxkit said raising his voice the the whole clan looked over.

"Pinetail.I am on my last life and I hope you take care of my clan when I di-"

Silverkit had pretended to be Silver and pretended to stab Foxkit in the back."Killing" him.

"NO!Foxstar!"

Pinekit wailed.

"Pinetail.Take good care of the clan,Pinestar."

Foxkit said then "died".

"I will Foxstar.I will"

Pinekit said then hung his head.

"Pinestar!Pinestar!Pinestar!"

Silverkit,Wingkit and Foxkit chanted.

"Oh almighty Pinestar.What would you like me to do?"

Foxkit asked.

"Go get me some prey!"

Pinekit ordered him.Foxkit looks up.

"Yes,Pinest-"

Foxkit stopped and started to shake in fear.

"Pi-Pinekit!"

Foxkit wailed.

"My name is Pinestar!How dare you call me Pinekit!"

Pinekit squeaked.

"Enough of the game Pinekit!Why can I see the elders den when you are standing in the way!You're all starry!"

Foxkit wailed and ran over to Riverclaw.

"Huh?Foxkit.I'm not starry...Silverkit?Am I starry?"

Pinekit asked Silverkit.

"No?I don't know what is wrong with him?"

Silverkit said.

"Mom!Why is Pinekit starry!And why can I see through him!"

Foxkit wailed and curled up to Riverclaw.

"I can't see through him.You are probably just imagining stuff.He's also not starry.Only StarClan cats are starry."

Riverclaw said purring.But Wolfstar froze when he heard that Pinekit was starry.Then Wolfstar heard the ringing that he had not heard for many moons.

"Riverclaw.I don't think he's imagining it.I think he is telling the truth.Because I hear the ringing."

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that's freaky! And good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! Awesome! Noooo....not the wolves again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Foxkit has powers like his father.Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. creeeeeeeeeeeepy... but in a really good way! it makes me want to keep reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will there be the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to gather ideas and think it through first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foxkit should have a vision of his father fighting the wolves and ask him about then see where the wolves went(lakeclan and see me and ashkit on blackness)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hpoefully this one doesn't have as much death as the death listener.

    ReplyDelete