Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chaper Six-Revenge

"How dare that cat do this to me!I am half blind now!And he killed Fang!He will pay!I should have killed him many seasons ago![growls]Blackness.If anything happens to me you will be the new leader!Fang would have been a great leader,but no!That Death Listener had to get in the way!Blackness!"Silver looked at Blackness.

"Yes Silver.What would you like me to do."

"I want you to go to the camp tonight.If what Swallowpond said is true.Then Wolfsong will be going to the Moon Pool to get his nine lives.Attack the camp,and grab as many cats as you can.I want that clan gone!Bring the cats back.I want to kill them myself.I want to give them a slow painful death.But this time it will be different.Wolfsong will not be there.Bring Claw and Cloud.Storm would have gone too.But she is close to having pups.My pups.More wolves for the clan."Silver grins.

"Okay.Claw and Cloud.Let's go!"Blackness runs off with Claw and Cloud.

"Finally.I will get my revenge"


(I know it is short,but it was Silver talking and stuff.So i thought that it could be shorter.Also i know that no one likes it.That's okay.I think.[cries])

2 comments: