Saturday, July 4, 2009

Chapter Seven-Ambush

"Swallowpond?Are you really sure that I am the new leader!How could I be a leader?I was made a warrior seven sunrises ago!I just don't get it..."

"Wolfsong.You killed a full grown wolf.To me.That is a sign.That if you are strong enough to kill a wolf.Then you are strong enough to lead a clan.You should be happy."

"But.How am I supposed to get to the Moon Pool,if the wolves would just kill me first?"

"Oh don't worry.I'll take care of that."

"But we can't risk any more warriors!We need more kits..."

"Just get going before it gets dark!"

"Fine.I'll get Riverclaw to come with me.

Wolfsong and Riverclaw set out to the Moon Pool.No wolves attacked.The forest was silent.But there was a faint ringing.The silence and the ringing worried Wolfsong greatly.What would the wolves do next?Riverclaw and Wolfsong reached the Moon Pool right as the moon was reaching it's full height.Right when Wolfsong touched his nose to the cool water,the ringing was painfully loud.But Wolfsong was already fading into StarClan at that time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't smell the Death Listener Blackness.Silver was right"Cloud said.

"Of course he was right!Don't ever say that he wasn't right!"Blackness snarled.

"Sorry Blackness."Cloud cringed and fell to the ground in submissive behavior.

"Get up rabbit-dirt.We need to stay quiet.We will go when the moon rises."

The moon slowly rose.When the moon reached it's full height Blackness,Claw and Cloud burst their way into the camp.Blackness saw Heathersky running through the hole that the wolves created the other day.The wolves pursued her.

"Bad idea to run!"

Chapter Eight coming soon!
[was that the way you like my chapters?:D]

4 comments:

  1. dont kill the wolves lead them out into some other territory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who ever said I was going to kill the wolves?But maybe that you mentioned it....

    ReplyDelete